Adbux, Hits4pay and DealsNCash news

Adbux has just launched it's brand new advertising campaign yesterday, and we are seeing a LOT more ads as a result. It's not even 11:00 yet and I've already hit 9 ads in about an hour, which is more than double what I would see for the ENTIRE DAY, before this new upgrade. As of right now, I think this site has the most earning potential for me. I recently signed up to become a premium member, so I earn more per click on my own clicks as well as my referrals. I also love the fact that you can buy batches of unreferred members to increase your downline quickly. I have plans to do start doing this as soon as I have some extra cash!




Hits4pay and DealsNCash now pay via Paypal as of this month. This is great news for me. I love to get paid via Paypal and have all my online earnings accumulate in one place.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey- While you were camping/gone/whatever I got to look through your other sites and I saw your post about Google adsense and putting the pay to click site together. So I am reviving my first blog and going to try to keep that sort of thing over there and adsense and affiliate traffic on my blogs with established traffic. I don't think a lot of people know you can't combine the two, because I saw some of these same items mixed on other more established bloggers sites. I am going to pull some old posts and what not and possibly sign up for some of your items here and then start moving it to here my other blogspot blog. SO if you see my face a bit on your blogs- that's what I am up to... PS I still don't know your name? How dense am I! -Michelle

Tamara said...

Hi Michelle!

My name is Tamara BTW! I agree many people don't know about the Adsense rule. I've also seen Adsense ads on sites that advertise Pay to Click type of sites, but I am one of those goody-two-shoes type people and try to follow the rules to the best of my ability. Better safe than sorry. I also saw your post for Clixsense I think it was, and will sign up under you on that one. It's one I haven't tried yet and it's on my very long to do list. Only 32 more days till school starts, then maybe I can start being really productive. Have a great weekend!