Clixsense - worth upgrading!

Just a quick note, since I posted yesterday, I decided to upgrade my Clixsense account to Premium at a cost of $10. As soon as I did, I had over 450 ads available to click! I'clicked all evening and have been clicking all morning, and I still have over 200 to go! Last time I checked, I think my balance was up to $5.55! I think it is definently worth upgrading if you join. If I get all those 450 ads, that almost pays for half the upgrade costs, and I will continue to have more ads in the future. But just by getting through this batch, it should bring my total earned with them to almost $8.00 in about a month! This is also with no referrals (well I had two, but one cancelled and one is inactive, but I did have someone sign up under me yesterday so they don't really count yet!). By upgrading, I think I should be able to cash out at the $10 minium every month! If you haven't joined Clixsense yet, do it! I don't think you'll be dissappointed!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmm- I was thinking of upgrading my account but was not sure. I am going to link to your post on my pay to click site about the benefits of upgrading. I have been so out of blogging mode lately and need to get back into it full swing... blame it on the end of summer!

Tamara said...

I am totally with you Michelle on being out of blogging mode. I have SOOOO much Ebay inventory and I'm really trying to focus on getting a lot of it listed this month during the sale! Never enough time!

Louisaonline said...

Just wondering if you have any further thoughts on whether upgrading with Clixsense has paid off for you? Do they give you any referrals as part of the upgrade? I'd be very appreciative to hear how it's working out for you. thanks.

Tamara said...

Hi Louisa! Yes, I think it's totally worth upgrading. I just hit my second payout mark of $10, and unfortunately missed the end of the month cutoff, so I will have to wait until next month to receive that payment. You do not get any referrals by upgrading, but you do see more ads every day. I see at least 15-20 ads a day usually, at least half of them being for upgraded members only. Hope that helps!