DealsNCash and my favorite PTC/PTR sites to date

I've been doing PTC/PTR (paid to click/paid to read) type sites for a few weeks now, and I wanted to share a list of my favorites so far. I've decided I personally prefer the sites where you just have to read emails or visit websites, I'm not as fond of the sites where you have to do offers. They seem a bit overwhelming and you don't get credit if you've done the same offer on another site.

So far, my three favorites are Adbux, Hits4Pay and DealsNCash . DealsNCash is also owned by the same folks that do Hits4Pay, and if you like Hits4Pay, you will like DealsNCash, very similar feel to the site and they pay out a bit more per site viewed. I like Adbux due to it's simplicity, and they offer a great upgrade package which I plan to do when I get just a few more referrals there.

InboxDollars is another site that starts off well with lots of paid emails, but then they slow down. This site also has offers, games, shopping oppurtinities where you can also earn. DonkeyMails sends a LOT of email, but they don't pay out very well for clicking on them so for that reason I'm not a big fan of them.

DealsNCash - $5 sign up bonus -pays out at $30 - up to 5 cents for each you email read, 2 cents for each email each referral read (just joined today, nothing earned so far)
Hits4Pay - $10 sign up bonus - pays out at $25 - 2 cents for each email you read, 1 cent for each email each referral read (Joined May 18th - $11.26 earned so far)
Adbux - No sign up bonus - pays out at $10 - 1 cent for each email you read, 1 cent for each email each referral reads (Joined May 20th - $1.39 earned so far)
InboxDollars - $5 sign up bonus - pays out at $30 - up to 10 cent for each email read, $5 bonus for each referral that signs up (paid to you only after your referrals have received their first payment) (Joined May 10th - $17.07 earned so far)
DonkeyMails - pays out at only 1 cent via Egold or at $1 via Paypal or AlertPay - minimum of 1/4 cent for each email read, 5% of direct referrals earnings, 4% for 2nd level, 3% for 3rd level, 2% for 4th level, and 1% for 5th level referalls. (Joined May 16th - .49 cents earned so far)

Total earned since May 10th on these sites = $37.29. Please consider signing up under me for one or all of the sites, if you are interested in gaining a bit of extra money each month. My goal is to try and bring in an extra $50 a month using these sites, which should be easy to do with a few referrals under my belt.

Please be aware that these are not get-rich-quick schemes. They simply share the ad-revenue generated with their members. The more people that you refer to each program, the more you earn. These sites all also offer a paid upgrade to your membership, which allows you to either gain more referrals or earn more from each referral. Thank you for your consideration!

0 comments: