Hits4Pay -get paid to read email + $10 just for signing up!



OK, I just have to share how excited I am with you all about this site Hits4pay. I mentioned it in my previous post on PTC sites, but had just signed up. I've been with them now for a few days, and I have to say this is one of my new favorites. I must mention, that it did take a day or two for them to approve my account, so things were slow at the onset. But once you get all set up, it's very cool.

Taken from the site, here's the important details:

1. Signup Reward: Earn $10 in your Hits4Pay account as soon as you signup for a free account.

2. Direct Income: Earn $0.02. Earn $0.02 for each advertiser's email that you read from us.

3. Direct Referral Income (level one): Earn $0.01. Refer us to a few friends and earn $0.01 for each email that they read. You will get credit for your direct referral reading emails.

4. Referral Income: (level two): Earn $0.01. When your direct referrals refer others, you earn $0.01 for them reading the emails we send them.

5. Payout: Any account that has reached the minimum payout of $25.00 or more will be zeroed out on the 1st of every month, and checks mailed out on or before the 15th.

I hope you all like this site as much as I do.

1 comments:

ChaRoN said...

This is a new site, designed to index as many PTC, PRC, PTS etc. sites that we come across. It will also serve to provide links to other services associated with pay-to-click, such as Traffic Exchange systems, domain name registration to name but a couple.

The site is new and still partially under construction, but we are uploading new content constantly.

Thank you for your patience & understanding.

I have added your site to our PTC Index section.


[url=http://www.charon-styx.co.uk/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=9&catid=4&Itemid=66&-BuxNetworks][img]http://www.charon-styx.co.uk/media/banners/ChaRoN.jpg[/img][/url]