PTC or Paid to Click sites - Earn Easy Money

I have been investigating the realm of PTC sites lately, and am quite pleased with what I have found. They are a quick easy way to make a little extra pocket money, or, you can get serious about them and make even more money. I would HIGHLY suggest opening up a new email account if you are looking into this as you will get some spam mixed in with the PTC offers, and it will clutter up your regular email account.

So far my favorite by far is InboxDollars, which I signed up for last week and already have almost $15 in my account. It costs nothing to sign up, in fact they give you a $5 bonus for signing up. You can click on Paid to Read emails, sign up for offers that pay, or answer survey's that pay. You get an additional $5 for each person you refer. It's very easy to do and adds up quick.

The only downside to this site is that as of now, they do not pay via Paypal, only by check. Payout is also net 30 days AFTER the month you requested payment.

Click here to join InboxDollars!

I also signed up for DonkeyMails earlier this week, and so far I am not impressed with the payout amounts, but I have not given up hope yet. They send a LOT of email, but each one seems to only be worth .0025, so it's taking quite awhile to add up to anything. The good things is that they payout really quickly, via Paypal, and you only need $1 balance for them to payout. They also pay via E-Gold or Alertpay.

Click here to join DonkeyMail!

I have just signed up with several other programs, and will post updates later after I have put some more time into them. All of them seem to have paid well for others that I trust, so check them out.

Adbux
Fusioncash
Cashcrate
Treasure Trooper
Hits4pay
DealBarbiePays

If you are familiar with PTC sites, and know of one not listed here that you have done well with, please let me know about it! Hope you all do well with them!

0 comments: