Inbox Dollars

Thanks to Hipmommy, I have just found another PTC (paid to click) site to make money online that I have just signed up for called Inbox Dollars.

-Gives instant $5 bonus to JOIN their site for FREE!
-1 to 10 cents for EVERY paid email! Yes, just by reading your mail.
-Get Paid for your opinions by completing their surveys.
-Up to $4 for EVERY Survey Site you join!
-Get paid with using their partner search engine.
-$5 for EVERY friend you refer!

I would suggest that you open an alternate email account if you sign up, so that you can keep all the emails seperate from your regular email. I have already in a short amount of time, earned $6.05. $5.00 for signing up, $1.00 for doing my first survey, and .05 for reading my first email. Please check it out and make money online!


0 comments: