DealsNCash - currently earning the most with this site!



I just recently signed up with this site DealsNCash, and I have to tell you it has quickly turned into my fastest earner. It is owned by the same company that runs Hits4Pay, and has a very similar look and feel to the site, HOWEVER, they pay 2-5 cents per email that you read, and 2 cents for each email one of your referral's reads. Hits4Pay, only pays you 2 cents for each email you read, and 1 cent for each email your referral's read, so it adds up much faster.

I currently have 8 referrals for Hits4Pay, all but one are active, but not every day. I only have 1 referral for DealsNCash who does appear to be active every day, and so far my earnings are much greater for DealsNCash. If you have not signed up yet, please consider signing up under me today HERE and automatically receive a $5 bonus in your account just for signing up. Thanks so much!

0 comments: